The Namao School Fundraising Association (NSFA) is a registered society whose main purpose is to seek sources of funding from federal, provincial and municipal governments by applying for grants, approaching private foundations, and corporations for financial support (partnerships) and by organizing fundraising activities that involve the school and community in order to enhance the co-curricular and extracurricular activities in the school.
Members for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Chair - Monica Schendel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair - Patsy Kmita-Aumais
- Secretary - Shannyn Rus
- Treasurer - Shannyn Rus
- Member at Large - Shauna Hudec
- Member at Large - Melody Manning
- Member at Large - Tammy Bovay
Learn more in our Fundraising Policy.