The Namao School Fundraising Association (NSFA) is a registered society whose main purpose is to seek sources of funding from federal, provincial and municipal governments by applying for grants, approaching private foundations, and corporations for financial support (partnerships) and by organizing fundraising activities that involve the school and community in order to enhance the co-curricular and extracurricular activities in the school.
Members for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Chair - Monica Schendel email@example.com
- Vice Chair - Patsy Kmita-Aumais
- Secretary - Lindsay Stewart
- Treasurer - Leanne McBlaine
- Members at Large - Shauna Hudec, Maria Ouellette, Tammy Bovay
- Member at Large and Casino Chairperson - Val Hampton
Learn more in our Fundraising Policy.